• 2 cups strawberries, diced
• 2 cups raspberries
• 2 cups blueberries
• 2 tbsp almond flour
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• ¾ cup coconut oil (plus extra to grease the pan)
• 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
• 2 cups rolled oats
• ½ cup hemp hearts
• 1 cup dark chocolate granola
• 1 cup almond flour
• 1 tsp. cinnamon
• ½ tsp. salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9×13 baking dish with coconut oil and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine strawberries, raspberries and blueberries. Add in the almond flour and cinnamon and lightly toss to coat the fruit. Pour berry mixture into the greased baking dish.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk coconut oil and maple syrup together. Add in oats, hemp hearts, granola, almond flour, cinnamon and salt and mix until well combined. Pour granola and oat mixture on top of the berries and spread out evenly.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Let cool for 15 minutes, top with additional granola (optional), then slice and serve.