Give your guests this sweet honey and zesty ginger holiday punch as soon as they enter the party. It’s a warming and fragrant holiday season sipper, made refreshing with thirst-quenching lemonade, ice-cold citrus slices and an effervescent hit of de-alcoholized wine, which can be substituted with sparkling wine if you prefer an adults-only version.
SPARKLING CITRUS GINGER PUNCH
- ¼ cup (60 mL) honey
- 4 cups (1 L) ginger beer
- 3½ cups (875 mL) PC honey ginger lemonade
- 1½ cups (375 mL) white de-alcoholized wine, chilled
- 3 cups (750 mL) ice cubes
- 10 slices frozen citrus blend sliced lemons and limes
- ¼ cup (60 mL) frozen cranberries (optional)
- Stir honey with 1 cup boiling water in small heatproof bowl until combined. Let cool completely, about 15 minutes.
- Stir together ginger beer, lemonade and honey mixture in punch bowl or 12-cup (3 L) pitcher. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Stir in de-alcoholized wine. Add ice cubes, lemon and lime slices and cranberries (if using). Serve immediately.