- 2 cups (240g) flour
- 1/2 tsp (2g) salt
- 1 1/2 tsp (7g) baking powder
- 1/2 cup (100g) sugar
- 1/2 cup (120g) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup (120g) crunchy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) milk
- 1 cup (168g) California seedless grapes
- 1/4 cup grape jelly (60ml), stirred
- Heat oven to 350⁰ F. Line muffin tin with 12 paper muffin cups. Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder.
- In another bowl, add sugar, melted butter, peanut butter and eggs and mix until well combined. Stir in the dry ingredients and the milk until evenly moistened. Do not overmix; batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Fold in grapes. Spoon batter into the prepared muffins cups and top with a teaspoon of grape jelly. Bake in preheated oven until muffins are golden brown, 14 to 16 minutes. Cool before serving.