Sparkling Pomegranate Citrus Berry Punch
4 cups ice cubes
- 1 bottle (750 mL) Sicilian Lemon Italian Soda
- 1 bottle (750 mL) Blood Orange Italian Soda
- 2 cans (250 mL each) PC pomegranate cranberry 100% sparkling fruit juice
- 1/2 cup frozen PC pomegranate arils
- Half orange, thinly sliced into rounds
- Fresh mint, for garnish
- Place ice in a 3-litre (12 cup) pitcher or punch bowl. Add lemon soda, orange soda, juice and frozen pomegranate arils; stir to combine.
- Add orange slices and mint.
Chef’s tip: Swap out one of the bottles of Italian soda for a 750-mL bottle of sparkling wine.