- 1 cup (250 mL) cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) olive oil divided, plus additional for oiling grill
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh basil
- Pinch (0.5 mL) salt
- Half baguette, sliced diagonally into 1/4-inch / 5-mm thick rounds (12 to 15 slices)
- 1 pkg (340 g) frozen PC garlic and herb grilling raw butterflied shrimp
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) pesto
- Stir together tomatoes, 1 tbsp oil, basil and salt in small bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Brush both sides of baguette slices with remaining 1 tbsp oil, dividing evenly. Arrange in single layer on grill. Cook, turning once, until grill-marked, about 4 minutes. Transfer to large plate. Set aside.
- Brush grill with oil. Arrange frozen shrimp, shell side down, in single layer on grill. Close lid and cook over medium heat, turning halfway through cooking time, until opaque throughout and shells are pink; about 5 to 7 Transfer to separate large plate; remove and discard shells.
- Spread pesto over top of baguette, dividing evenly. Top with shrimp and tomato mixture, dividing evenly.