Pumpkin Pie Dip
- 1 can (300 mL) regular or low fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) pumpkin purée (not pie filling)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp (1 mL) ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp (1 mL) ground allspice
- Optional: mini marshmallows
- Combine all ingredients in a 10” (25 cm) cast iron pan. Heat over medium-high heat, stirring until thickened, about 10 minutes. Top with marshmallows. Serve with fruit dippers and graham crackers.
Find more summertime dessert recipes online at eaglebrand.ca.