Peanut Butter Swirled Chocolate Bark
- 6 oz (170 g) bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 12 oz (340 g) white chocolate, chopped
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Line an 11×15-inch (28×38-cm) baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a microwave or double boiler, melt bittersweet and white chocolate over low heat in separate bowls.
- Whisk peanut butter into warm white chocolate then spread over parchment into a rectangle measuring about 10×13 inches (25×33 cm). It doesn’t need to be perfect as bark will be broken. Drop bittersweet chocolate in large spoonfuls over the just-spread white chocolate mixture. Swirl gently using the tip of a knife. Sprinkle with peanuts and one of the flavour variations below, if desired.
- Refrigerate about 1 hour until set. Break into large pieces.